Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Real Internet Finally Made Mobile

Nokia N810 WiMAX Edition - The Real Internet Finally Made Mobile

Contrary to my instant love affair for the iPod Touch, I offer this link, to the extended commercial about the upcoming WIMAX version of Nokia's N810. The thing I notice in this very well done video is how they portray this "ipod genneration". The expectations of connectivity, the mention of being private and yet public at the same time, the talk about sharing "My music, my photos,..." and having it all with you everywhere. Granted this level of access can only be achieved in somewhere like San Fran,... but give it time. Everyone under 30 will want this kind of thing.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home