Monday, April 14, 2008

All Touchy Feely

DSC_7362.JPG DSC_7363.JPG DSC_7365.JPG

Well I finally broke down. I bought the basic 8gig iPod Touch. I just had to see what all the fuss is about. Yes I know I was at Macworld when the iPhone was first released and the Ipod Touch the following year, and yes I got to play with these toys before anyone else. But there is something about owning one, loading it up with the media you know (and love) and seeing and playing with that can't be beat!
It won't replace the 60gig ipod full of music I already own, but it will showcase recent work, videos, and some music and do it ALL beautifully!
Yes, all the raves about UI are justified. It's just so damn intuitive. Case in point, I showed Liam his photo, swiped to the next frame, and he was off doing it himself. Now if a 3 yr old can grasp the concept after being shown ONCE, you're onto something! It's after a few hours with the device, you really appreciate how well thought out the entire UI experience is. IMHO, having it tied tightly to iTunes helps in this regard. One spot to select all the different syncing or loading of media. No disk mode even!

If we're working together, just ask to play with it, I am sure you'll become hooked on it as easily as I have!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 Comments:

Blogger tobanphoto said...

if you haven't seen this/done this already:

http://lifehacker.com/378511/turn-your-ipod-touch-into-an-iphone

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home