Monday, April 14, 2008

Just cuz it's there,.. doesn't mean we use it

livebooks, the makers of my website ian.ca have updated the software and have included the ability to put music on the website. At first I thought "Hey cool I love music, this will be great to share!"
then I calmed down and thought about it.

First off, I hate websites that have music, conflicts with the music I am playing, so why do it to someone else?
Secondly, the copyright issue. I can't just use any old music, and not pay for it, that would be like someone just right clicking one of my photos and using it somewhere and that wouldn't be nice.

I looked around and found another post by a web designer talking about how to convince clients they don't need music. So crank your own itunes or ipod and read this
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home