Saturday, September 15, 2007

RED camera is shipping!

RED / Index

The more I learn about DV and the technology the more I realize this RED product is HUGE! It has a lot of the Video industry watching and as soon as someone like Adobe supports the RED format with their camera RAW, the still photography world will sit up and take notice. The resoultion is here to take high end frame grabs that will rival files from my D2x

This is the camera I’ve been waiting for my whole career: jaw-dropping imagery recorded onboard a camera light enough to hold with one hand. ...RED is going to change everything.”

- Academy Award winning Director, Steven Soderbergh Director and Cinematographer of Ocean’s Eleven, Traffic and Solaris

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home