Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MTS is stealing photos.

Follow the link to read and see MTS stealing this guy's work for their MTStv guide screens. They've done it twice.


MTS Centre
Fellow Winnipeg Flickerites BEWARE!!!!

:Just a heads up to my fellow Winnipeg Flickerites, please beware!!! .MTS CentreMy photo has been jacked and used in an MTS Advertisement without my consent. I guess I was naive to think that clicking the "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" setting was going to protect my images in some way. I know some may be asking "how do you know its your photo?" I wanted to make sure myself so I held my laptop up to the TV screen & matched up the light trails of the passing bus (which are very distinct) and matched up the Delirium posters on the wall (from when Cirque came to town). I'm not sure what to do or what I can do but I just wanted to send out a heads up to warn you all.

Flickr: Discussing Fellow Winnipeg Flickerites BEWARE!!!! in Winnipeg

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the show of support Ian.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home