Thursday, December 14, 2006

Skype Hype starts now!!


I am starting my Skype Hype now, if only because until the end of the year you can call anyone's REAL phone in N America for FREE! After that a flat rate of $15 for the year will be in effect.

Don't worry,call direct to Skype users will still be free. Thats why I am encouraging you to either download or upgrade your installation of Skype. Mac users gain the video features and with the 2.5 beta, SMS messaging.

So try it out over the holidays, get Grandma to load on her PC and talk as clear if not clearer than the phone for FREE.

With my new laptop and the built in iSight, I will be running Skype at Macworld in January. Though the Wifi is limited to ceratin areas of the Expo floor, wouldn't it be cool to see live? Download it now!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home