Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Presentation went well, disaster averted

Thanks everyone who came out to last nights presentation. Always a bit nervous when I do them, waiting for the sytem to lock up or I forget to speak or something.

Thanks also to Brock for informally talking a poll on how many people in the room read the blog, when he asked what camera I recomend this holiday season! :-) Everyone laughing before he was even done asking the question was very gratifying. You never really know who's reading this stuff, but you could tell at least half the room was in on the joke!

I hope everyone got something from the presentation. I always maintain we need more fo this stuff, just relating our experiences, learn from each other. Photogs are the worst for keep secrets, but as Bob Tinker says, "There really ARE no secrets!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The presentation was great! It's always great to see the workflows of other pros and now I'm totally hyped to try out Lightzone. I've got my Intuos 3 Tablet and I am ready!

Well done McCausland. Way to keep it real. :-)

kev

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home