Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pushing it to the extreme

So much of my work is aiming for the highest of quality, utilizing lighting, I wanted to push thing to the extreme. On my drive home at night I've noticed spots all the way where there are large amounts of light spent lighting up industrial warehouses, car lots, road ways etc.

So one rainy night three models and I explored the outer reaches of light,ISO, water resistance, and processing. Some of these were shot upwards of 3200iso on the D300. A few were all orange and flat to begin with. I really tried to tweak these to the extreme to understand the limits of the tools.

Brooding over the Jetta I couldn't see this shot and then I broke it Looking down the street Like the final scene in Crash Route 90 overpass The Wall 16:9 in the rain rain street 3200iso and nicole Wets streets of Winnipeg
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home