Friday, August 01, 2008

Orb Audio

People's Choice Home Theater Speaker System

These are the speakers I bought for my home theatre.

I initially bought the two speakers and the sub as a basic stereo setup. Since you have to buy online, I thought this was a low risk way of trying it. If the performance wasn't good enough I could use it in another room. But so far they are plenty for my untrained ears.Upgrading to the home theatre package was a breeze, one phone call and Orb honoured the package price, and sent them off.

I'm no audiophile, but they sound great to me.The other factor in my decision was the size and look of them. Not overpowering the room, and they come in several colours. WIth a 3yr old in the house, you can't have 4ft high towers straddling the TV.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home