Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Outsourcing Image Clipping, does it work?

Outsourcing Image Clipping Photo Editing Offshore Image Enhancement Services

ClippingMart delivers a full range of artwork services, ranging from simple clipping to creative editing. Our aim is to be your partner in business that understands all aspects involved that the market is requesting.

  • Professionals who deliver high quality work
  • Within 24 hrs, 7 days a week delivery
  • Powerful infrastructure
  • Easy user interfaces varying from simple web uploads for single images, FTP file transfers for regular productions to a real time track and trace application for bulk productions.

With a team of 100+ highly skilled and experienced professionals we can handle all your image processing requirements.

----------------

I know a few clients of mine receive the same emails I've been getting for these services based in India. (Now I am getting phone calls as well!)

I have often wondered, as I am sure others have, " Are they any good?" I finally broke down and tried one such company out (FYI not this one featured, another one called ImagesIndia) I intentionally sent a difficult image and requested that the file be saved as a Tiff with alpha mask in place for easy insertion into a page layout. They did a great job and they did it over night.


My biggest concern in dealing with services like this would be security. While its not an issue with most catalog stuff, some of my clients work in fairly competitive fields and would cringe to know the next big thing is "out there" floating around in India. But for the client who has 1000 widgets, this service could be a real time saver.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home