Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Moment It Clicks: Photography secrets from one of the world's top shooters Joe McNally

Amazon.com: The Moment It Clicks: Photography secrets from one of the world's top shooters (Voices That Matter): Joe McNally: Books

I've already raved about this book to a few people, but thought I'd do it here. It's just a great read. It's got a great balance of technical and anecdotal information. It reads like you're having a beer with the guy and he's going off about each shot. McNally's enthusiasm is contagious and even someone like myself can draw some inspiration from this book. I found myself flipping through it again the other day, just before a shoot, to get me thinking a bit more about my approach to a subject. McNally was an early leader in the use of Nikon's wireless flash system, and produced the first digital story for National Geographic. You can also check out his great blog here.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home