Friday, May 02, 2008

Montana Meth Project

Montana Meth Project
Crazy harsh anti-meth outdoor campaign from Montana. I can't even bring myself to post one of the pics, I can't imagine driving the wide open spaces of Montana and come across one of these as a superboard on the hwy. SFW but scarey, and thats the still, the TV spots are pretty intense too.

PDN had a story on their blog on one of them being pulled from the outdoor campaign because it went a bit too far. Anyone want to guess which one?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Yikes, you weren't kidding... HARSH would be an understatement! I need to go watch some cartoons or something now to get those images out of my head... ;P

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home