Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Alliance for Universal Power Supplies

Here's a cause I could get behind! Since our move a year ago, I have misplaced a few AC adapters. Now that I have located some, I have no idea which goes where. (A labeler would help BTW!)Also when traveling with work I have to lug a few different adapters. We can only hope a standard would emerge one day.
AUPS is an organization that supports and will set industry-wide standards for the development and adoption of universal power supplies. AUPS promotes and develops timely, relevant, standards for the power supply industry, ensuring interoperability and encouraging innovation and market growth.
The Alliance for Universal Power Supplies
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home