Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Apple - .Mac - Back to My Mac


Apple - .Mac - Back to My Mac

Well suddenly .Mac is worth having for this feature alone! With Screen Sharing, I am able to see the screens of any of my Macs, regardless where I am.
I've used it several times from home to do some work on my images within Aperture. I've been able to do some basic edits, selects and set up some processes to run over night. Previously, I'd have to run back to work to set up some more stuff. Through the course of the year I will probably save the cost of .Mac in gas alone!

This is also a great feature if you have someone who need regular tech support on their Mac. It's similar to VNC, but runs much better
Blogged with the Flock Browser


UPDATE: here's how to do it without a .Mac account and how to do it from a PC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home