Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Its the little things

This blog entry reminds me of one of my pet peeves. Too many shopping bags handed out at default. Everyone talks about the little things that might change the course we're on. Think of the petrochemicals saved by reducing the amount of plastic bags we take.

One of my other pet peeves? Straws, cup lids, and handfuls of napkins handed out without a second thought at fast food joints. Do we really need a 3 inch stack of napkins, a straw and a lid to consume our McJunk? Maybe we need to eat slower and avoid the need for all that "safety stuff"!


Noisy Decent Graphics: "Er no, it's fine, I don't need a bag, thanks"

That's six items from five shops. Every single shop offered me a bag. Every single shop assistant looked at me like I was mad when I said, "Er no, it's fine, I don't need a bag, thanks". They almost looked offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home