Monday, February 26, 2007

Ciao behind the scenes


Ciao behind the scenes
Originally uploaded by ianmcc.

Today, at the Chocolate Shop, we shoot Ciao magazine feature and cover images. While we were there Shaw Cable came out and did a little story on the shoot. While I think the people behind the magazine were expecting lots of attention, there is nothing like some cool gear, and flashes going off to attract a cameraman! I knew what the guy was loking for so I set up a few things, etc. Made his job easier!

Last time Shaw did a little something on just me, people for months were mentioning they saw me. But apparently now, according to the reporter something like 1 in 3 subscribers spend about 10min a day on the channel this will be shown!

I'd be curious to see what it looks like. If anyone manages to see it , startng tomorrow, let me know!

This snap is all I can show of the shoot for now. The Ciao people don't like images being released before the mag hits the street. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home