Monday, July 17, 2006

The Unwanted Child

Just finished working on a 8 min video with the working title of the Unwanted Child. I was too busy working the video camera to take many snaps, but this is Josh, our lighting guy standing in front of the forge set. It's suppose to be a large industrial forge buring red hot that someone is fed into. It looks amazingly real but is a collection of cardboard bits of wood and paint. I'll update as the project comes together, but other than working the camera, my involvement in this project is done. Kinda different than what I usually do.

*UPDATE* I fixed the typos, thanks Jeope for the heads up! Freudian slip I guess!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeope said...

This sounds cool! I wanna see how it all turns out.

PS: "Too busty"? Better get that checked out, mister.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home