Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The strange twisted sage of my Beige G3 continues....

Seems I can not get the CD ROM to mount the install disc for 10.1 update. I've check the discussions and there are all sorts of solutions I have to implement. Meanwhile I am learning the UNIX to point the webserver to the larger partition.

Yikes I forgot how deep that stuff can get. It's like I just stepped off the sidewalk and wanted to take a shortcut cross the grass, except its really muddy and suddenly two steps in I realize I shouldna done that but too late and yer shoes get packed with more and more mud... It's like that. Not that I would know what that's like these days, raining all the time and everything

Anyways, its running now, cuz yer reading this. So how much tinkering should I do, I could make it worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home