Monday, November 26, 2007

On the move: SiteGround - the best Web Space Hosting Provider

Sorry gang the blog is on the move again,.. from 100megs to Siteground. You do nothing except maybe hit refresh if this doesn't load tomorrow. With 100 megs I endured two too many service interruptions in my email, though I was loathe to move my domain. But a little discomfort now to avoid big pain later,... so off we go. I have had another domain at Siteground for a couple years and have had no problems. They are now my host of choice.

GET YOUR FREE DOMAIN!www. We offer high quality, affordable, and reliable web hosting services. Our All-Inclusive plan offers great features, fast and secure servers, multiple free tools, and high quality customer service!
Web Hosting Services: All-inclusive website hosting package, Free blog and CMS, Free domain, top customer care. SiteGround - the best Web Space Hosting Provider

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home