Thursday, December 21, 2006

BG on BT TV

I was asked to be on City Tv's Breakfast Tv, but since I'll be away the holiday week, I've managed to convince Brian to do it!

So set your VCR's and PVR's everyone, Breakfast TV on Wenesday Dec 27th sometime between 8 and 10 AM. He'll being giving tips on what to do with that new camera you received for Xmas.

I just wanted to make sure no one missed it! :-)

The few of you who have appeared on the show or in other media venues might want to give him a call and give him some encouraging words of advice. I think he's a bit nervous and I don't want him to swear on TV!:-)

Have a wonderful holiday season and someone save the show I want to see it when I get back!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's in my Palm baby!
I'll tape if for you too. . .

Doug

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home