Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Don't ask me


This time of year I get all sorts of emails and phone calls, "which camera should I get this Xmas?" hmmm what day is it, Wenesday? Well that means ALL the cameras have upgraded and changed, so I don't have a clue. Cameras change now as fast as cell phones in terms of features and models. The link takes you to the Flickr page that tracks which cameras were used the most by Flickr users. sigh, Canon wins over Nikon hands down, but still its neat to see which Point and shoot models and which SLR's are actaully been used. So go there, millions of Flickr users can't be wrong.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Lantz said...

fascinating link about which cameras people use on flickr, nice shots from Moosonee where I live, didn't get a helicopter ride this season and now the skidoos are running so I guess I won't.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home