Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too cool for school!



Found myself shooting back to school images at my old highschool Sturgeon Creek. Kinda weird to be in the same halls where I first discovered photography with a pinhole camera!
The current enrolment at the school is only 300, it will go back to the 1200 students I remember when they close Silver Heights next year. The photography program I took is now defunct.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, I guess I am getting old. I'd mention to someof the models that i went there and they'd say" Oh where are you?" and look at the Grad photos on the wall in the 94-96 area. I'd point down to the other end of the hall and say "it's at that end" "Woah when did you graduate?" "When were you born?" "1987" "Nevermind!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home